Sign in to follow this  
trooperneon

The system cannot find the path specified?

I am attempting to install this mod (bos:sr) however I keep running into this error. Can anyone provide some assistance? I'm new to modding and don't really know what to search to solve the problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fkwg6_FCnuD7mDo3tBCA-2JK6y0v51GA/view?usp=sharing

This may or may not be the answer to your problem, hope this helps. Been a while since I installed this mod, but I know I definitely had this issue and this helped it. Really hope someone updates the mod to fix this cause otherwise a lot of people aren't going to get this working and some people won't realize the answer is in a few pages deep of mod reviews.

Quoted from the BOSSR mod comments section:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many people seem to struggle with this:

-Install this as your very first mod, most importantly before K1R, it'll work with K1R if you install it before K1R

-Extract the content of the bos_sr_1.0 files. Extracting one will extract the content of each part

-Extract the patch into a seperate folder

-Go to the tslpatch data folder of the main mod and open changes.ini with your favorite editor

-Replace all / with \

-Do the same for the changes.ini in the tslpatchdata folder of the patch

-run the installer for the main mod, it should run through without throwing any exceptions

-do the same for the patch

-install k1r and all your other mods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------