ConansHair

Game Fonts for Both K1 and TSL

This is an unusual request, but geared towards really hardcore players...Is anyone out there skilled enough with textures and fonts to make all the game fonts for both games in Aurebesh?? I think that would be a challenge to playthrough with everything converted...lol

I was looking for something similar. I've seen some people do this before, but they never uploaded the mod. For instance, this:

I tried recreating this by myself but I don't understand the files involved. However, even this person didn't change everything in the game, which I'm not sure is even possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, larsp said:

I was looking for something similar. I've seen some people do this before, but they never uploaded the mod. For instance, this:

I tried recreating this by myself but I don't understand the files involved. However, even this person didn't change everything in the game, which I'm not sure is even possible.

I know that there are Aurebesh TTF fonts available for download out there...but anything beyond that is over my head...