Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Droids dropping non-droid items

If you play TSL(RCM) and find any droids dropping non-droid items (robes, armor etc.) please post about it here. Thanks!

Guest Dark_Ansem

why, it's possible to control in this level of detail the enemy drops?

Guest Senka

Just noticed a lot of non-droid items in HK factory. Don't thihk it's right, I'd prefer shields, defences, instruments for repair for droids only. And droids drop credits as I remember.

Just noticed a lot of non-droid items in HK factory. Don't thihk it's right, I'd prefer shields, defences, instruments for repair for droids only. And droids drop credits as I remember.

Doesn't it make sense that they would carry credits? As HK-50 droids are kinda bounty hunters, it makes-it logical for them to carry currency. Just my two cents...

Guest milestails

Doesn't it make sense that they would carry credits? As HK-50 droids are kinda bounty hunters, it makes-it logical for them to carry currency. Just my two cents...

or two credits rather...

Replacing all containers in the HK-factory is kinda counter-productive though, since that's the last time you even carry a droid about.

Though I would agree the droids themselves should drop loot appropriate to them.

Yeah, in Peragus right now (started a new save) i've been recieving things like armour plating/underlays from droid remains.

It's intentional there though (for balancing reasons) and I don't want to upset that, so they will still do so there.

It's intentional there though (for balancing reasons) and I don't want to upset that, so they will still do so there.

Oh ok, well i'll report back if it occurs later in the game.

Guest Senka

Telos, Restoration Zone.

Advanced medpac, credits.

Guest Senka

HK factory: grenades, credits (loot from non HK-50)

Thanks.

Already fixed most of the Telos ones, and I asked VP if he would fix the HK factory ones. Even if he doesn't they shouldn't pose too much trouble updating...