-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Knights of the Old Republic - The Sith Lords
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: TSL Effixian's Twi'lek PC Pack 2021
AUTHOR: Effix(ian)

-----------------------
DESCRIPTION
-----------------------

This mod pack can add 12 female and 8 male Twi'lek player characters. Most are based on vanilla NPC Twi'leks and a few are unique.
All have matching underwear and females get a unique Dancer's Outfit, based on the Bastila robes model.
The dark side transitions are a bit more subtle than vanilla player characters (all become more pale, females get very subtle veins showing). The eyes become like yellow Sith eyes as seen in the movies. A few characters have something extra as they progress to the dark side, see the portraits in the screenshots.

-------------------------
INSTALLATION

Unzip somewhere. There's a folder "Installers", every character has its own installer there so you can only add one character if you like.
There's 2 optional things for females included: "make the clothing the same as the underwear" and "add stats to the Dancer's Outfit item".
If you really want to install them all then I'll admit, it's a bit tedious, but there's also benefits to this modular approach.
If you install more than one female then the installer will give you 2 warnings about 2 files already being there, this won't cause problems.

Steam version / Steam's TSLRCM:
You can apply things to your Steam version of the game, you just need to point the installer(s) to the location where it stores your game. But...
If you use the Steam version of TSLRCM then you need to point the installer(s) to its Workshop mod location.

----------------------------
COMPATABILITY
----------------------------

This mod adds new player characters and should not conflict with other mods.
Using my Dancer's Outfit mod should also work in combination with this, in case you want to use that for The Handmaiden or Mira.

UNINSTALLING

1. For details on which files to clean up, see info.rtf inside the tslpatchdata folder of the character you've installed.
2. If you've installed more than one of the characters and want to completely undo things then you should go into the backup folder of the one you've installed first and place the appearance.2da, heads.2da and portraits.2da from there back into your override folder. If you had no other mods before installing anything then removing these 3 files will do the trick.

------------------------------------
DISTRIBUTION NOTES
------------------------------------
You may NOT use the material from this mod in your own mod without giving me credit, implying it was your own creation.
That of course does not apply to a few parts of this mod that are 100% unchanged vanilla files. Some vanilla files have only been upscaled.
You will likely get permission to reuse material from this mod in your own mods if you simply ask me.

--------------------
THANKS TO
--------------------

Stoffe and Fred Tetra for the needed tools and tutorials
waifu2x.udp.jp for offering free AI upscaling

-----------------
Donations
-----------------

My mods are free. If you would like to show your support then you can buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/effix

-------------------

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/20/2021
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

9 hours ago, Amoney73 said:

Do you know if it is possible to get this to work on the mobile version?

Ah, just replied to your PM on the same.