Sign in to follow this  
Guest milestails

KOTOR Files is back?

Guest Dak Drexl

Yeah, it seems that only some stuff is back and working again. If it were at 0% yesterday, I would say that they're back up to 40% or so working. Just what I'm seeing though.

Guest milestails

Wow they just posted hella mods to their latest files section. Talk about opening the flood gates! Still can't see screenshots on the newer files though.

Guest Dak Drexl

Yeah and also the new files are only on the page sometimes for some reason. Sometimes when I open it up it's just the old files again. Also most of them seem to be corrupted and even un-viewable. I'm guessing it'll be fixed soon enough....

Yeah and also the new files are only on the page sometimes for some reason. Sometimes when I open it up it's just the old files again. Also most of them seem to be corrupted and even un-viewable. I'm guessing it'll be fixed soon enough....

Sounds like classic Kotorfiles.

Guest milestails

If you refresh the page by hitting F5 once or twice then the file should show up. No pictures though.

Guest milestails

Other than having to refresh the page from time to time to see the latest files, it looks like KOTOR files is up and running like normal again!

Guest bendarby24

. . . Except some of the files are corrupted. When they are are corrupted, they can sometimes have viruses.

Meh, my mod is still not being put-up on filefront. My, they do have something against me! However, my TSL version has reached a thousand download and is now deemed "Hot"... Nice :P

Guest Dak Drexl

Yeah it seems pretty much working again :D

If it says it's corrupted or whatever just try to refresh the page, it'll work just fine. Glad that's up and running again, now to get my mod up there :P

Let's hope the glitches get worked out and KotORFiles continues to improve. I like having several options where I can download lots of great mods. ;)

I heard from Marius Fett and he said that Kotor files is still having problems related to submitting and uploading files. I submitted a file five days ago and it still isnt up.