Sign in to follow this  
Obi Wan Pere

MOD:(KotOR 1) Speeders "Kitt" style

(KotOR 1) Speeders "Kitt" style

INTRODUCTION

At first I just wanted improve the aspect of the dashboard of the Bikes and Speeders. Working with the project I saw an ideal place in the image and thought that It'd be funny add a singular feature to the Speeders that recalls one of the most known cars seen in TV. Here it is. :roadrage:

NOTE:

There is still another image file (the same image that the Swoop in the Ebon Hawk but with a different file name) that I haven't modified yet and I don't know where is found. The ones modified here are the seen for the first time in Taris and Dantooine. (BTW, the "junk" bikes are not modified, it's just ...junk).

INSTALLATION

Unzip with 7z the downloaded file. Each vehicle has its own folder. Just copy/paste (or drag and drop) the files from the desired folder(s)/vehicle(s) to your  'KotOR\Override' folder.

The files of the "After Before" and "Result" folders are not needed, they're only for to show the results.

UNINSTALL

Simply remove the files from your Override folder.

-----------------------------------------------------

BUGS

If you don't see David Hasselhoff jumping into  a Speeder, nothing to worry about.

------------------------------------------------------

PERMISSIONS

It's expressly forbidden upload this MOD or any part at anywhere. If I want to see it over there I can upload it myself.

THANKS

To Deadly Stream

(Oh, well... alright, alright... to the Knight Rider as well)

LEGAL

This MOD is provided as-is and is not supported by Bioware, Obsidian, Lucas Arts or Disney. Use this file at your own risk. Neither the author nor the companies mentioned above are responsible for any damage caused to your computer for the usage of this file.

• Like 2