Ok, so I'm playing a heavily modded TSLRCM 1.8.5 , no M4-78. I have all my mods attached. 

Anyway I have no idea why but so far when I've seen Nihilus in the game (only on my second planet so far) he has been... weird. First he always has his lightsaber. Second in the Nihilus/Visas he never turns or Force chokes, and the cutscene crashes the game (had to use a TSLRCM-only installation to bypass that). Third, in the Kreia's Fall in-game cutscene, Nihilus is moving suuper fast and you miss out on the super cool flowing cape shot, as if he has Burst of Speed on or something (maybe because of the MORE POWERFUL SITH LORDS mod? No idea.) And I can only imagine what bugs I might run into when I eventually get to the climax of the game.

VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans Mod has a warning here saying "do not install the Nihilus saber" for TSLRCM 1.8 and up, but I didn't install the Nihilus saber this time. Am I missing something?

Any and all help would be appreciated!

modlist 5.PNG

modlist 4.PNG

modlist 2.PNG

modlist 3.PNG

modlist1.PNG

I mean, you're most of the way there yourself. You know it's Darth Nihilus, you know it's not TSLRCM, you know you have a mod that changes Darth Nihilus mechanically. It's highly likely that 'More Powerful Sith Lords' is the problem. Delete n_darthnihilu001.utc from the Override and see if it's better.

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2021 at 5:27 PM, TamerBill said:

I mean, you're most of the way there yourself. You know it's Darth Nihilus, you know it's not TSLRCM, you know you have a mod that changes Darth Nihilus mechanically. It's highly likely that 'More Powerful Sith Lords' is the problem. Delete n_darthnihilu001.utc from the Override and see if it's better.

Yeah I knew it was Nihilus but I wasn't sure what exactly to delete. Thanks, it worked this time.