DarthTyren

Feast of Prosperity

"Over the years, the Hutt Cartel’s reputation has taken a hit. The once powerful organization no longer instills respect and fear. To restore the Cartel’s influence, two up-and-coming Hutts, Gaboorga the Abundant and Duuba the Magnanimous, are throwing the most lavish “charitable banquet” in history for the galaxy’s underprivileged. And if the Cartel happens to advance their business interests during the Feast, everyone wins! 

If Gaboorga and Duuba can cooperate, they could rocket the Cartel back into the upper echelons of the galactic underworld. But the Hutts’ conflicting priorities means they’re constantly undermining each other. Each week a new Story Mission will unlock to progress this storyline, leading to the climactic choice during the third and final week:  Gaboorga or Duuba? Only one Hutt can win, and the fate of the Feast of Prosperity is at stake. Choose wisely!"

So here's a Thanksgiving/Harvest themed event surrounding Halloween. I'm still questioning the genuineness of these Hutts, but it only lasts a couple more weeks, and from all reports it's a seasonal event - meaning once it's gone, it'll take a year to come back. Here's my take:

14 hours ago, DarthTyren said:

"and from all reports it's a limited event - meaning once it's gone, it's never coming back. Here's my take:

This is supposed to be a yearly event, like the Nar Shaddaa Night Life and the Life Day events are.  What reports have you been reading?

Lol - that's what I get for trusting genchat. That's what I thought initially, but I asked for clarification after the nature of the story progression was revealed.

I don't think I've gotten any, but I don't typically focus on events, nor am I a cheevo-farmer. I do very little in-game outside of raiding and replaying the story for a rewrite nowadays.