Sign in to follow this  
OneofthemRangers

MOD:[K1] Revans Robes in Ebon Hawk hidden compartment.

[K1] Revans Robes in Ebon Hawk hidden compartment.

Simply adds Darth Revans robes (g_a_mstrrobe06 aka vanilla version) to the hidden compartment on the Ebon Hawk.

*after making the K2 version of this mod I realized this actually makes no sense at all, I guess davik somehow acquired them, lol*

*I'm going to try to think of a spot where they would make more sense for K1, but I will keep it up just for lol's.*

This mod literally makes ZERO sense, but use it as you see fit :)

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

This mod will only work if installed BEFORE you get on the Ebon Hawk for the first time on Taris.

Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, it's not possible to repopulate placeables in areas that have already been loaded. :(

If anyone knows a fix for this, please let me know.

Compatibility:

K1R Compatibility: I am leaving this as "No" for now since I have not tested it, if someone is willing to try it go ahead, but don't blame me for any issues it may ensue. 

However, I would suspect it should be compatible with anything that does not replace ebcont002.utp

Install:

Extract then merge the Override folder with the one in swkotor\Override

OR just drop the single file "ebcont002.utp" into your Override folder

If you don't have an Override folder, just drop the provided "Override" folder wherever your swkotor.exe file is located.

Permissions: Upload, edit or translate this as you please, just give credit to me as the original author :)

Credits:

FRED TETRA for the amazing "KOTOR TOOL"

TK102 for the amazing "K-GFF"

rece_w for his very helpful "Kotor Modding Tutorials: Editing textures, uti, utc, utm, utp, dlg, Creating merchants (PC/Mac)" on youtube! 

Have a good one!