Sign in to follow this  

Jedi Robes but only on Dantooine

How would you go about setting a different clothing file for Yuthura when/if you find her in the academy's courtyard? Finding her in the regular NPC beige robes would be more logical, I think. I don't want to replace her clothing/body model entirely, just in that one place. Maybe I'm overlooking something really stupid. Can I do this using KTool or do I need another program?

By default, Yuthura's appearance.2da row forces her to always wear the Sith uniform, regardless of what clothing/armour/robes she has equipped. Since you only want to change her on Dantooine, and since some other mods change her appearance row so that she wears Dark Jedi robes on Korriban, the best approach would be to create a new custom row for her in appearance.2da and set her UTC on Dantooine to use that appearance instead of her vanilla one.

On 6/2/2020 at 4:31 PM, DarthParametric said:

By default, Yuthura's appearance.2da row forces her to always wear the Sith uniform, regardless of what clothing/armour/robes she has equipped. Since you only want to change her on Dantooine, and since some other mods change her appearance row so that she wears Dark Jedi robes on Korriban, the best approach would be to create a new custom row for her in appearance.2da and set her UTC on Dantooine to use that appearance instead of her vanilla one.

Hey, thanks again for the lightning fast response.

So will this work regardless of JC's mod being installed then?

EDIT: Just a quick edit after a couple weeks of using KTool to point out the following changes are done through RIMs - Modules.

If you are using that mod then all you should need to do is simply set her Dantooine equipped outfit to a Jedi robe, since JC's mod will have set her default appearance to use robes. Note though that she will also need the Jedi Defense feat, since that is a prerequisite for wearing robes (and her UTC doesn't have it by default).

This one should be ready to go if you drop it in your Override (although note it won't work with a save where you have already encountered her in the Courtyard, you'll need a save before she has spawned).

dan13_yuthura.utc