Sign in to follow this  
JediArchivist

In KOTOR I, on Lehon, is it possible to ally with the Elder Rakata and also make peace with The One?

On Lehon (the Unknown World, home of the Rakata) in KOTOR I, is it possible to ally with the Elder Rakata while also making peace with The One and his tribe, instead of having to kill them?

The Elder Rakata Researcher from the Elder's camp tells you that in order to advance his research on Rakata Force Sensitivity, he requires a blood sample from The One, which he must give willingly. In my 5 playthroughs of KOTOR I i have never found a way to do that!

The Elder Rakata Councillor that you talk to right after entering their camp for the first time, when he tells you that you must rescue their prisoner from The One's camp, mentions that it is preferrable not to kill The One and find a peaceful solution to rescue the prisoner. I have never found a way to do that either!

Has anyone ever found a way to do these things in the game, or is killing The One and his tribe the only possible outcome when allying with the Elder Rakata?

There is no quest associated with the Rakata genes, and once you talk to the Elder tribe the One and his tribe become hostile.

Doesn't matter, because the researcher tells you they just need access to the computer in the temple.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, AmanoJyaku said:

There is no quest associated with the Rakata genes, and once you talk to the Elder tribe the One and his tribe become hostile.

Doesn't matter, because the researcher tells you they just need access to the computer in the temple.

Thanks! I thought this was the case, since in all my many playthroughs i found no way to achieve a different outcome.