Guest Crixler

Crixler's New Lightsaber Crystal Packs

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want me to do?

• Add more colours and make a TSL version!
    • Add more colours, but don't bother making a TSL version!
    • Forget about new colours, just make a TSL version!
    • Meh, leave it as is.

Guest Crixler

Sorry, but I don't feel a "dark" colour is realistic for a lightsaber. The only reason black is included is because it WAS in TFU and Clone Wars. But I intend for it to be only available through cheats, along with the white one.

Bronze is about as close to what you're asking as I'm planning to include.

Hey, thanks for the mod. Unfortunately, the corupted US goverment has taken megaupload down. Plase re-upload it on another place and link to it. Cheers :)

Hello.

You may or may not be familiar with my lightsaber crystals pack for KotOR I, found here.

First, a warning about that: The file is outdated and buggy, but there's a fixed version (2.1) available in the comments, or here.

(Megaupload link obviously snipped)

WOW those are some pretty colors! I would also love a download link for this.

Darn that Megaupload getting shut down. Crixler, you could upload the updated files right here at Deadly Stream. I'm still hoping that a TSL version will be forthcoming.

(Megaupload link obviously snipped)

Darn that Megaupload getting shut down. Crixler, you could upload the updated files right here at Deadly Stream. I'm still hoping that a TSL version will be forthcoming.

I checked the comments section of his 2.0 mod at filefront. Second to last comment and I found this by Crixler:

Crixler's 2.1 mod

AND IT WORKS!!!

I checked the comments section of his 2.0 mod at filefront. Second to last comment and I found this by Crixler:

Crixler's 2.1 mod

AND IT WORKS!!!

That was more of a request that he host his files here at this site or at least granting us permission to do so. ;)

But thanks for the link!

I changed out the Megaupload link for the new link to the 2.1 version for folks looking for it in the future.

That was more of a request that he host his files here at this site or at least granting us permission to do so. ;)

But thanks for the link!

Meh. He hasn't posted in this thread for a while, and I thought I might as well post a link for you other guys.

Just wanna to let thread starter know that I've downloaded your mod before from KOTORFILES and I loved it. But after sometime, I upgrade my PC and back to playing KOTOR again, KOTORFILES was no longer hosting your mod there and I lost my backup. I thought I was never gonna see your mod again but after searching for awhile, I find it posted here and downloadable. I registered today to say thank you, for not giving up on your mod and making it available to KOTOR fans and DS for updating the links.