Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Gsccc's Reign of the Sith

Gsccc's Reign of the Sith

Part of the...

5luQymB.png

*******************************************************************************************

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*******************************************************************************************

Hello, and welcome to Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Reign of the Sith modification. This is the first version of the full mod; it is an after game mod meaning you play it after you have beaten the game on the dark side. The mod features new planets, new enemies and the continuation of the story from the dark side ending. This takes place 5 years after the end of KOTOR 1. If you have any questions about the mod you can reach me at my email, [Contact information in read-me] or at Holowan Laboratories. Enjoy the mod. And look for updates from yoko on the website.

http://cmgsccc0.tripod.com

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

To install this mod...

Simply place all the .mod files into your modules directory.

For the streamwaves, place them in your streamwaves directory in your KOTOR directory.

For streammusic, make a backup of all the songs with the same name of the songs that are shown in the streammusic directory in the Manaan mod directory from the streammusic directory

in your KOTOR directory, ONCE YOU HAVE BACKED THEM UP, delete the songs that have the same name as the songs in the streammusic folder of the Manaan 1.00 mod directory and then move

the songs from the streammusic folder of the Manaan directory into the streammusic of your KOTOR directory. Few.

For the Override directory, just place all the files in the ROTS 1.00.zip directory into your Override directory in KOTOR.

To play this mod...

Get a latest saved game, use the saved game editor, go to Holowan or PCGameMods to get it and change your appearance to Unique_Revan

You will also need to set your security to 99 to get past the airlock on the Leviathan, unless you already have the space suit.

Simply type in the console warp manm26ad1.

To uninstall this mod...

simply take out the .mod files from the modules directory of the Kotor Directory

Take the .mp3's out of the streammusic folder in your kotor directory and replace them with the ones in your backup directory.

A very special thanks to...

Darth333 - Without this wonderful lady's coding skills, I would still be at square one.

Kampher - without your support I wouldn’t have made it past my first hiccup.

MattColejk

Infinite Empire Modding team

And last and certainly not most least HOLOWAN LABORATORIES

Author of this mod,

Gsccc

[Contact information in read-me]