Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

SKIN:numark79's Aayla Secura skins

numark79's Aayla Secura skins

Part of the...

5luQymB.png

Author: numark79

[contact information in read-me]

1.01 Fixed a small oversight in the read-me.

1.02 Added green, purple, and red skins to the selection.  Also altered the leg portion of the robe slightly, and changed the property of Saves All +2 to Force Point Regeneration +2

Description:  This is a female Twi'lek skin inspired by and based off of the Aayla Secura character from Ep.II and the expanded Star Wars universe.  It allows the player to select the skin as a playable female character (soldier, scout, or scoundrel) from the start up menu and it also includes a new set of undies to go with her.  it also includes for the player a unique Jedi Robe based off of Prime's Anakin movie-style robe that can be purchased from the weapon merchant Adum Larp on Dantooine.  The robe carries the following properties:

Modified Anakin-style robe==> Dathomir Sorceress Robe

Defense Bonus +5

Max Dexterity Bonus +8

Force point regeneration, +2

Installation:

Just unzip and put all the contents of the zip file into your Override folder.  If you already have skin mods installed that have already modified the head.2da, portrait.2da, and appearance.2da files, you may want to check out the mod first, and either combine/replace these files accordingly, so that nothing gets overridden, 😃 

Depending on what color you select, you would then put the corresponding robe and robe icon into your override folder.  For instance, if you plan on using the green skin make sure to put the green PFBI14 robe and the green ia_mstrrobe_014 icon into the override folder. 

Known Issues: If you plan to buy the robe from Adum Larp on Dantooine, the mod must first be installed before talking to him for the first time.

Acknowledgements:  Thanks once again to Prime for letting me use his robe yet again, 😃 Also, a big thanks to Colja's Aayla Secura Gauntlet mod, which provided a really quick and easy way to work on the skin at first without having to go through the hassle of putting it in as a selectable skin from the character generation screen. 

Conditions:

If you would like to use this mod as a basis for one of your own, that is perfectly fine.  As long as you ask for permission first, and give credit in your read-me file to me for original work, 😃

Peace