Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Jolee PC Clothes

Redhawke's Jolee PC Clothes

Author : RedHawke 10/09/04 Version 1.0

Jolee's Clothes For Male PC's And The Dark Robe Booster Pack

This is a really simple mod adjustment to make the Male PC's able to wear Jolee's style of clothing, there is one default texture for each class, though all three textures are available to the 3 classes. The default Soldier gets a New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Texture, the default Scout gets a New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Texture, and the default Scoundrel gets a New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Texture. This mod is also fully compatable with all of My Mods. And this mod should be compatable with just about everyone else's mods as well, except those that alter the Male PC's clothing or clothing models. And you don't have to edit any appearance.2da files for it to work too! :) Dark Robe Booster Add-On Pack Released. ;^)

============================================================================

*Note on two folders*

Folder "RHMPCJoleeClothesMod1a" is for Jolee's Clothes for Male PCs.

Folder "RHMPCJoleeClothesBooster1" is the Dark Robe Booster Pack

============================================================================

This is a really simple mod adjustment to make the Male PC's able to wear Jolee's style of clothing, there is one default texture for each class, though all three textures are available to the 3 classes. The default Soldier gets a New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Texture, the default Scout gets a New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Texture, and the default Scoundrel gets a New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Texture. :)

This mod is also fully compatable with all of My Mods. And this mod should be compatable with just about everyone else's mods as well, except those that alter the Male PC's clothing or clothing models.

And you don't have to edit any appearance.2da files for it to work too! :)

A .kmm file is included to use with Cchargin's KMM or KOTOR Mod Manager program.

I hope you all enjoy the Mod!

This Mod Does:
-----------------------------
Changes the Male Soldiers Default Clothing to the New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Clothing.

Changes the Male Scouts Default Clothing to the New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Clothing.

Changes the Male Scoundrels Default Clothing to a New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Clothing.

The 3 clothes variants as well as some New Upgradeable Armored Clothing also in the 3 Clothes Color variants can be found in the Taris Apartment Footlocker after you use the Workbench the First time. So you can use whichever texture on whichever Male PC you want. ;)

I also added in a Clothing and Armored Clothing using variant 4 in case you want to do add svösh's Jolee's Kashyyk Clothing Texture to your PC, if you don't they should appear as the default Jolee clothes texture according to your class if you wear them as listed above.(Variant 5 is also included for compatability with my Bastila's Clothes For Female PC's Mod)

Installation Instructions:
Just extract these files to your KOTOR override, or activate it with KMM. 

No appearance.2da editing necissary so no 2da file conflicts. :)

If you have my Bastila Clothing For Female PC's Mod installed it will ask you to overwrite some files, this is OK as I used the same Armored Clothing items and the Taris Workbench dialogue and script from that mod in this one. 

Uninstallation Instructions:
Simply delete these files from your override directory, or Deactivate it with KMM.

Adding in svösh's Kashyyk Jolee Clothes:
---------------------------------------------
If you know a little about modding KOTOR, and copying files you could now use svösh's awesome Jolee's Kashyyk Clothes on your Male PC. (This is a lot easier than the Bastila ones as there are no .2da files to edit.)

1) First step is by copying the Kashyyk Jolee texture svösh made P_JoleeBB02.tga, 3 times. 

2) Second step, is renaming the three copies of the Kashyyk Jolee texture P_JoleeBB02.tga to PMBBL04.tga and PMBBM04.tga and PMBBS04.tga, this has now added the Kashyyk Jolee texture in as the fourth Male clothing variant. 

3) Third step, is to copy the 3 .tga files to your KOTOR override.

4) Fourth step, is to go back into the game, and put on the Armored Clothes IV and svösh's Jolee's Kashyyk Clothes chould be yours to wear. ;^) You could also put on the clothing variant 4 you get in the Taris Footlocker as well, that's why I included them. :)

New Item Cheat Codes:
------------------------------
g3_a_clothes01 - Armored Clothing I (Uses Default Texture)
g3_a_clothes02 - Armored Clothing II (Uses Second Texture)
g3_a_clothes03 - Armored Clothing III (Uses Third Texture)
g3_a_clothes04 - Armored Clothing IV (Uses Fourth Texture, If Present)
g3_a_clothes05 - Armored Clothing V (Uses Fifth Texture, If Present)

Adknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.

And Thanks to Cchargin for the cool Kotor Mod Manager, KMM Program!

Also a very appreciative nod to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

And have fun with the new Male Jolee style PC clothing! ;^)