Guest Plastic

Star Wars Quote Wars

Quote: *Vader's voice* Reytha? -Vader Galactic Battlegrounds

"Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing."

-Yoda, Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Correction: I have not belittled anyone. I merely stated a fact when posing a query. I thought I had read such about him, but wanted to be sure. There are those who take things and make them more than what they are not, as in this case.

Statement: I have seen some of his posts, and would like to commend him for the effort put forth to make them grammatically correct. I have several friends who are dyslexic, much like our friend bendarby here, and they have made great improvements as well.

Apology: If he's been offended, then it's because of my combative nature. I cannot help myself. Perhaps he will want me to kill something in his honor.

I apologize for misinterpreting the intent and tone of your post, HK. I'm sometimes oversensitive when it comes to these things and yesterday was a rather trying day for me so I was especially on edge and upset. So again, apologies to you, HK, and to the posters in general for derailing the thread.

Guest hkmandalore47

"Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing."

-Yoda, Episode II: Attack of the Clones

I apologize for misinterpreting the intent and tone of your post, HK. I'm sometimes oversensitive when it comes to these things and yesterday was a rather trying day for me so I was especially on edge and upset. So again, apologies to you, HK, and to the posters in general for derailing the thread.

and he was probably getting annoyed at my constant quote-responses to everyone xD

Quote: That which you seek, inside, you will find. - Yoda to Clone Starkiller upon entering dark side cave on Dagobah, TFU II

"You have come here for answers? There are none."

-Kreia, KotOR2 (I think)

Guest hkmandalore47

Query: Is there someone you need killed master? - HK-47 KotOR II

Guest newbiemodder

Laugh it up fuzz-ball.

-Han Solo, The Empire Strikes Back

Guest hkmandalore47

Rawwwwrrrrr! - Chewbacca

wow that ones open for any quote.

Yeah that armor worked REAL well. - Random Rebel after killing a Stormtrooper. BFII

Guest HK-47

Observation: I see we have some new smileys. Nice.

Quote: *Dark Trooper voice* Anomalous audio received, initiating investigation. Dark Trooper phase 3 (I believe) Dark Forces.

Guest Lex

"*whistles*"

- R2-D2, Episode II

Guest hkmandalore47

"*whistles*"

- R2-D2, Episode II

more like in every movie.

"Huh? What is that piece of junk saying?" Atton Rand refering to T3-M4. KotOR II

Guest HK-47

more like in every movie.

"Huh? What is that piece of junk saying?" Atton Rand refering to T3-M4. KotOR II

Quote: *Kreia's voice* Atton is as always, the fool. And the Force watches out for ones such as him I feel. As it does for the old such as I. -Kreia seeing Atton's future

Guest hkmandalore47

Quote: *Kreia's voice* Atton is as always, the fool. And the Force watches out for ones such as him. As it does for the old such as I. -Kreia seeing Atton's future

Quote 1: And the force is a hard thing to predict. Kreia to Atton at Telos Academy. KotOR II

and if i cant use that because it's by the same person

Quote II: For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Yoda to Luke about the Force. ESB

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Visas voice* The extent of his power cannot be put into words. And his perceptions have grown as well. To him... *Tobin's Voice* You are dust motes in a storm, a grain upon the beach, and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor. -Visas and Tobin describing the magnitude of Nihilus' power

Guest hkmandalore47

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. Darth Vader to Grand Moff Motti about the Death Star. A New Hope

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Speaks Geonosian* "«The Jedi must not find our designs for the Ultimate Weapon. If they find out what we are planning to build, we're doomed.»"

*Dooku's voice* "I will take the designs with me to Coruscant. They will be much safer there…with my Master."

―Archduke Poggle the Lesser and Count Dooku

Guest hkmandalore47

What is thy bidding, my master? Darth Vader to the Emperor. ESB

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Obi-Wan's voice* You will go to the Dagobah System. There you will learn from Yoda. The Jedi Master who instructed me. -Obi-Wan EV

"Wipe them out. All of them."

-Sidious in Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Kyle Katarn's voice* Stop that Rosh or I will kill you! -Kyle Katarn: Jedi Academy Re-Edited

Guest hkmandalore47

wow the most posts without me responding. this is obviously a conspiracy.

Only Sith deals in absolutes. I shall do what I must. - Obi-Wan, before fighting Darth Vader. Revenge of the Sith

Guest Arecelis

He will join us or die, my master-Darth Vader to Emperor ESB

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Kyle's voice* Mon Mothma's dead.

*Luke's voice* That's good.

*Kyle* Something nasty killed her.

*Luke* Very good.--Kyle and Luke, Jedi Outcast Re-Edited part 2

Guest hkmandalore47

that quote seems kinda wierd how luke would be happy at mon mothma's death. could u explain?

Come padawan. Your fall will be my acension to the Sith. Asajj Ventress to Anakin Skywalker on Yavin IV. Clone Wars miniseries

Guest HK-47

that quote seems kinda wierd how luke would be happy at mon mothma's death. could u explain?

Explanation: See the source. Look it up on Youtube.

Quote: *Jaden Korr's voice* Now, I am a Jedi Kngiht.

*Resurrected Ragnos' voice* Congratulations.

*Jaden* Thanks.

*Ragnos* Now if you will excuse me, I must return. --Jaden and Ragnos: Jedi Academy Re-edited part 3