Guest Plastic

Star Wars Quote Wars

Quote: *Scorch's voice* Is it red-red-green, or red-green-red?

"Pretty."

-Sev from Republic Commando.

(I'm not sure why, but this quote always cracked me up in the game. Oh, and I do believe it's "Objection" and not "Disagreement", HK. ;))

Guest HK-47

"Pretty."

-Sev from Republic Commando.

(I'm not sure why, but this quote always cracked me up in the game. Oh, and I do believe it's "Objection" and not "Disagreement", HK. ;))

Query: When does Sev say that?

Humorous Objection: I am going to disagree with you on that point. Assassination protocols initiated.

Statement: Most of the time it is "Objection". But I think that I said "Disagreement" at least once. Time to play KotOR 1 and 2 all the way through to find out.

Quote: I still remember all the glittering lights of Coruscant, very pretty. Can we go back there master?

Quote: I still remember all the glittering lights of Coruscant, very pretty. Can we go back there master?

"It's where all the idealists hang out, I hear."

―Han Solo in the Star Wars radio Drama

"Wipe them all, all of them!"

Darth Sidious -Taunts from SW Galactic Battleground

"I advise you look at a life and all its ties to the Force, then choose which to pull instead of severing them all at once"

-Kreia, KotOR2

"I advise you look at a life and all its ties to the Force, then choose which to pull instead of severing them all at once"

-Kreia, KotOR2

"Perhaps you'd like to join them?"

-Vader, Star Wars: Empire 33: In the Shadows of Their Fathers, Part 4

"I can't get involved. I've got work to do."

- Luke Skywalker, Episode IV: A New Hope

To HK:

Sev always said that in my game whenever I blew something up.

And you shouldn't shoot me! I have the droid equivalent of cookies! :ice:

Good luck with your hunt.

Guest HK-47

"I can't get involved. I've got work to do."

- Luke Skywalker, Episode IV: A New Hope

To HK:

Sev always said that in my game whenever I blew something up.

And you shouldn't shoot me! I have the droid equivalent of cookies! :ice:

Good luck with your hunt.

Statement: You are not my master, and therefore are a target. Cookies or not. And I've never heard him say that. If you have it on a system other than PC, that might be why. Or I don't remember it being said.

Quote: *G0-T0's voice* Oh I do not think so. There is much work that needs to be done first.

Guest shinsetsuna

Statement: You are not my master, and therefore are a target. Cookies or not. And I've never heard him say that. If you have it on a system other than PC, that might be why. Or I don't remember it being said.

Quote: *G0-T0's voice* Oh I do not think so. There is much work that needs to be done first.

"Somebody shut that trash compactor up!"

Atton Rand, when fleeing from Peragus

And as to what do explosive solutions have to do with Wookies, HK, you made the same mistake as Mission: Wookies require extreme dentistry

"There is no death, there is only the Force."

-Jedi Code in KOTOR (and other sources, I'm sure)

To HK:

Definitely have it on PC. It's a small thing that's easy to miss, but I always paid more attention to Sev since he was my favorite.

Guest bendarby24

but what is one with out the force? take the greatest jedi night strip away the force and what is left?

kira- kotor 2

but what is one with out the force? take the greatest jedi night strip away the force and what is left?

kira- kotor 2

"Sometimes a Jedi must deal with the disappointment of having to tell the truth."

―Luke Skywalker in FOTJ: Conviction

Guest HK-47

"Sometimes a Jedi must deal with the disappointment of having to tell the truth."

―Luke Skywalker in FOTJ: Conviction

Quote: Statement: Oh master please, of course they are. Any time you inconvenience or jeopardize yourself for another, it is a vulnerability. In any event, I feel compelled to point out that your self destructive path of pacifism and sacrifice will only lead to your doom. That may be a trifle melodramatic, but frankly, it is something that all Jedi should hear. And I have been rehearsing the speech for some time.

Guest bendarby24

Quote: Statement: Oh master please, of course they are. Any time you inconvenience or jeopardize yourself for another, it is a vulnerability. In any event, I feel compelled to point out that your self destructive path of pacifism and sacrifice will only lead to your doom. That may be a trifle melodramatic, but frankly, it is something that all Jedi should hear. And I have been rehearsing the speech for some time.

for over 100 centcharys, jedi knight have been gaurdensd of the piace and justice.

obi-wan kenobi: iv a new hope.

for over 100 centcharys, jedi knight have been gaurdensd of the piace and justice.

"First I must point out the unfairness of the situation. When I decide against the Jedi, you're angry with me. And when I speak out in favor of the Jedi, you're angry at me."

- Jag Fel in FOTJ: Conviction

Guest HK-47

Suggestion: There should be a rule that quotes don't get repeated. I've done that one already.

Correction: It's "1000 *generations the Jedi Knights were the *guardians of *peace and justice in the Old Republic."

Statement: The * indicates spelling corrections for those who don't know.

Quote: Objection: That is unfair master. While Bochabba may have died gruesomely, I most certainly had NOTHING to do with it. Well, very little.

Guest shinsetsuna

Quote: Objection: That is unfair master. While Bochabba may have died gruesomely, I most certainly had NOTHING to do with it. Well, very little.

HK, dont forget you have to say where the quote came from

Guest HK-47

HK, dont forget you have to say where the quote came from

Sarcastic Query: Are you serious? It should be quite obvious where that comes from.

Statement: Besides, that isn't a requirement. And you didn't make a quote, you must add a quote. That's a requirement.

Quote: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm up, meatbag.

Guest shinsetsuna

I've seen this on other forums.

RULES:

1. Any posts must be quotes from The Star Wars Movies, games, or books.

2. No posting from the same conversation. For instance: I say "I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" You can't reply "So be it, Jedi!" You have to think of a response from another time in the Star Wars Universe.

3. You must place the source of the quote. (Using the above example:

4. One quote per post. You cannot have a full conversation. (In effect from May 23 2011 04:17 AM server time.)

I'll start:

----------------------------------

"The Force runs strong in my family."

Luke Skywalker - Episode VI Return of the Jedi

I would direct your attention to point three, where it clearly states giving a source as a requirement. I mean, yes, its obviously HK, but I would personally appreciate a bit more information on when the quote is made. My memory isnt quite so perfect as to know by heart when and where the quotes were said, and that particular quote doesnt even sound familiar to me. It would be nice to know if its a possible response HK makes in a KotOR game that Ive missed or if it comes from some other material I dont know about

"Oh no! Ive been shot!"

C-3PO, when hes being fixed by Chewie in Episode V

Guest HK-47

I would direct your attention to point three, where it clearly states giving a source as a requirement. I mean, yes, its obviously HK, but I would personally appreciate a bit more information on when the quote is made. My memory isnt quite so perfect as to know by heart when and where the quotes were said, and that particular quote doesnt even sound familiar to me. It would be nice to know if its a possible response HK makes in a KotOR game that Ive missed or if it comes from some other material I dont know about.

Quote: Radda Radda Radda. *Schnitzel from chowder* :cool:

Quote: Assessment: It appears I have suffered considerable damage and dismemberment. I can feel all the cracks in my motivators. And my central control cluster seems to have taken several repeated blaster shots at close range. How crude. *HK-47 (me) from KotOR 2*

Guest HK-47

Quote: ... and they would often sever my limbs and head from my torso. Which was an inconvenience. *HK-47 talking about assassinating Jedi

"Give food, give give!"

-Yoda, Star Wars Galactic Battleground Taunts

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Yoda's voice* Lost a planet, master Obi-wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing. -Yoda EII

Guest bendarby24

i won't to travel to all of them

anikin- 1 the phantom menace