Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mablus25

Guild

Guest Mablus25

We should make a guild for The Old Republic MMO game. I would try to make the guild just upto you guys to make a good name for the guild for THe Old Republic MMO game. Just leave a comment or decide what name you guys want and which server for our guild to be on.

Guest Mablus25

I made a guild called The Unders but if yea guys have made guilds we can post guild names on this post then

Guest Bob Ta'aar

good idea! I wanted to ask for guys interested in a guild that doesn't play TOR too hardcore-mmo-style like here too.

however, I don't know how the game- and server-system will be set up, so, I don't know whether I will be able to play on an english server at all. also, I don't think that it makes much sense in playing on an US-server, as I will be in bed, while you'll be playing and vice-versa ;).

also, I haven't decided yet on whether I play Sith or Republic ...

but the game is most likely not to be released before fall, so, there's no rush ... ;)

Guest Mablus25

Like I said just post your Star Wars The Old Republic Guild on this post.

Guest Mablus25

Waiting till the full verson comes out

Guest Muzic Lopez

Guild is MASC. We played in Star Wars Galaxies for 6 or 7 years now (Not long after release).

We also played Vanguard, Star Trek Online, and Lord of the Rings online. SWG was always and still is our main game, almost no one plays multiple games. We just branched to have our name and precense in other games.

In SWG were Empire, but for TOR we are probably playing both factions (Which means active on two servers) cause we have alot of people interested in professions in both factions.

Every account has 8 character slots too, so its possible to enjoy every profession or one faction's advanced class, or whatever.

Guild Forum Link

http://www.mascguild.com/forums/index.php?sid=e5744f7ff63b944c27bcaf5cecd1053f

TOR Guild Link

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/6472/masc