Mellowtron11

Your favorite planet from the KOTOR games?

You know the one thing that stood out about Vrook and I really didn't like? When you see him in Dantooine in K2, he's all friendly with that lady governor- forget her name. But he's always so harsh to you. And apparently anyone else who is junior in the Jedi.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ebony Moon said:

You know the one thing that stood out about Vrook and I really didn't like? When you see him in Dantooine in K2, he's all friendly with that lady governor- forget her name. But he's always so harsh to you. And apparently anyone else who is junior in the Jedi.

That's why 98% of the time I play K2 I go darkside after talking to him.  He is such a dick.  Always talking down to Jedi.  To make matters worse if you go darkside and fight him he is probably the hardest master to kill.  I thought surviving Malak's bombardment would have made him humble.  But no same old Vrook.

• Light Side Points 1

I love the lines you get when you are fighting Vrook as a Dark Sider.  How shocked he is when you show him how fast you do learn his saber form.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ebony Moon said:

I love the lines you get when you are fighting Vrook as a Dark Sider.  How shocked he is when you show him how fast you do learn his saber form.

Yeah he underestimated the Exile.   The Force bond he had with Kreia and the other companions made him powerful.  But it's hard staying lightside when talking to him. He is always so condescending.

It's too bad Vrook wasn't the one who went to Korriban, not Vash. I don't like associating Dantooine with him.

• Like 2

It's too bad he wasn't of the Council members that were killed by Nihilus on Visas homeworld.  When I first played K2 I was hoping to see Vandar again, since my favorite SW alien is Yoda.  Plus it would have been funny to fight him.

• Like 2