Sign in to follow this  
redrob41

SKIN:New Underwear

New Underwear

[This is an older mod (one of my first), which I am uploading to try out hosting here on Deadly Streams. It is identical to the one available from FileFront.]

This mod will add new underwear skins for Bastila. It includes LS, and DS, as well as slave underwear. It also will change her envmap in the appearance.2da file so that her metal bra will shine like CM_BareMetal.

Her LS underwear is now white lace with slippers, and is still just as concealing as her default tan colored utilitarian bikini. Her DS underwear is now a little more sultry, to better reflect her personality after being converted to the DS. The slave outfit is a little raggedy so it looks like it came from the Taris Undercity.

I have also included new underwear for DS PC, because the existing underwear just weren't dark enough. The male scoundrel PC DS needed to be replaced altogether because it was actually the skin for a Sith Officer that was included (at least with my cd). I deceided that the female PCs just didn't look evil enough in Sith issued longjohns, so I updated them with fishnets, and laced up boots and gloves. The Sith logos are also a little more subtle.

I also added a two piece underwear for the female scoundrels. I had seen that Red Hawk had already created some, but I wanted to make sure that the waistband was included.

Overall, I wanted to keep things tasteful, yet more interesting than what came with the game. I realize that players don't usually run around in their underwear, but these outfits add a little flavor in my opinion.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/06/2011
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes