Sign in to follow this  
spicelord21

MOD:5760x1080 Triple Monitor HUD Fix Kotor 1

5760x1080 Triple Monitor HUD Fix Kotor 1

About This File: Also Noticed I Placed this Within the Sith Lords Mod Section, Looking to Hop it over to Kotor 1 or Delete this one and make a new one.

This mod i take no credit whatsoever even though i spent a decent amount of hours editing the files, But once again these were not my files to begin with so credit as been given were it is needed.
I am new to the KOTOR Seen and i usually only play my games on three monitors specifically 3 monitors for immersion. This hud fix is decent and makes the game playable in my eyes at 5760x1080 as other huds make my eyes burn and bleed. If i figure out more ways for a better experience 5760x1080 wise trust i will release or tell people about a better version.

Used DarthParametric mod desc layout, Hopefully he does not mind. If he does i will spoof it up a bit.

Compatibility:

• With every mod except other resolution HUD overrides.
  • Works with UNIWS and FLAWLESS WIDESCREEN.

Install:

• Place all files within into your overrides folders within Kotor 1.

Acknowledgements:

• Thanks to @DarthParametric for widescreen hud mod, it helps with the edits i did to ndix resolution fixes, how? because it fits it into the screen as before it was the res but was cut on the borders.
    Hes Mod here> 
  • Thanks to @ndix UR for files needed to change games resolution.
    Hes Mod here> 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2018
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes