Hi 

I wanted to have talks about the Generic Heads like Batu Rem and Ergeron and also Gerlon Two-Fingers also etc other character I'd name and also used 1000 times over and also the Kel Algwinn and  Kadir we also have Garouk and Sunry and often we see Zelka Forn and Niklos and Dia and also Kelba Yurt Generic Heads and you know we see a number of them throughout KOTOR used a thousand times like @N-DReW25 did actually tell me about before I know a lot of you for example well I'd say see these heads they used 1000 times over and over again I'd been thinking would it ever be possible if we actually created new character heads as replacements for most Generic Heads we didn't like seeing over a thousand times over twice in a row,

I know I might say the most silliest answers here but I do have this one brillent idea what if in the KOTOR games we did make half a bunch of characters with newish heads created either based on real life actors or etc in paticular that would be cool to model of course I mean you got to take my word for it I am being respectful in my words over characters that could use new heads for the future in KOTOR Mod community so half a bunch of characters if you didn't like generic heads can have newly created ones made up themselfs even for the game and it can be for anybody who is not a fond of generic heads that get seen 1000 times over in KOTOR I and II, 

Well been thinking perhaps we can create new heads for the future in this modding community perhaps based on actors from films we are fond of or not or of course classic actors etc, for example I have discribed in KOTOR II that Mandalorian Xarga is based off Steve McQueen a classic actor and oneday will make a mod of him maybe helmetless and show his face to the game audience of his Steve McQueen head gosh I bet Steve in heaven be so proud of his character I only wish Steve McQueen been in Star Wars he would have been a good actor. 

Back to what I am saying so yeah with generic heads I think it would be a good idea for some since many or some people do get complaintes lately from what I hear about generic that goes around, dont' get me wrong it's okay I mean I still love the game but I decided to say somethings about this topic because I felt it would be a brillent idea to actually make good heads for characters to replace often mostly random generics in the game itself and we would start that in future. I have left several images to show you what I am talking about. 

You do have to give me credit that I am suggesting ideas that could sound like a brillent idea for many in future anyway leave your thaught in the comment section below and tell me what you think should happen. 

Regards 

Colby. 🙂

Gerlon.jpg

Republic_soldier.jpg

Chief Warrant Officer Moravira.png

Galonlor1.JPG

Deadeye.jpg

Hiddenbek.jpg

KelAlgwinn.jpg

Niklos.jpg

Sarna-KOTOR.jpg

Shaleena.jpg