Sign in to follow this  
GPChannel

dantooine crash

Hey guys can you help me?
I played Kotor 2 w TSLRCM and i tried to travel my first big mission: Dantooine.
I wen to the escape door of the Hawk i wanted to exit and the game always crashed after i press OK (when a choose team mates who will follow)
Any fix pls ? 

Posting both the questions and the answers is now a requirement for bug posting. Bug-fixing will considered only on the most recent versions of TSLRCM and/or M4-78 EP.

• This list is necessary for speedy replies to your issue even if you don’t use TSLRCM.
  • It is highly recommended to post both the questions and the answers (with the answer following them) because the questions may be updated from time to time and folks on the site may not be checking the list regularly.
  • This list must be provided for each issue you come up with. (You have a few threads on playing the game open at the moment so you’ll have to go in to those posts and edit them.)

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur? Provide details.

2) Did you install the latest version of the TSLRCM and M4-78 EP mods? (1.8.5 and 1.5 respectively.) The creators only provide assistance for the most current version of those mods.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?)

4) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

5) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

6) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (Even the Staff members don't actually know them all!)

8- Can you be more specific about the error? What were you doing in the game when it happened?

9) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

10) Have you tried using a different save game?

11) Have you tried starting a new game?

12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well, if you are using them.)

13) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the main menu screen?

14) If using M4-78 EP, did you see the new screen that replaced the original loading screen?

15) What language is your game set for?

16) Which language of TSLRCM are you using?

17) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer?

18) Did you install TSLRCM after you started your game?

19) What fixe/s have you already attempted and what was/were the result/s?