Sign in to follow this  
Logan23

Revenge of Revan: VO Reveal Video

Revenge of Revan: VO Reveal

Revenge of Revan will have Voice Overs for main characters as well as NPCs you meet in the streets of Corellia. This video shows some samples of these Voice Overs.

Along with the VO in the video you also get to hear a sample of original Revenge of Revan Music by Paige our composer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pha6CpDcYT8&feature=channel_video_title

Enjoy!

Logan

Guest Bob Ta'aar

sweeeet :harhar:!

I guess the low-quality distortion is from the video-compressing and not there on the original :rofl:.

Oh man. I'm so excited for this mod. :harhar:

But as Bob Ta'aar theorized, I'm hoping the low quality sound is from compression and not inherent in the game. Having worked on films, I can say that sound quality has a major effect on overall quality. Poor sound quality makes the whole project seem unprofessional and unpolished.

Regardless, the amount of work done on this mod is incredibly amazing. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

I'm pretty sure that any "low quality sound" is the compression. I didn't really notice myself, because I'm still amazed at how excellent these voice actors are! If I didn't know for a fact that they were different people, I would have almost assumed that they were the same voice actors as in KOTOR and TSL in the case of Bastila and Bao Dur.

Quan Drayen's voice actor is also top notch. He got the character down perfectly.

Superb stuff!

Guest The Yeti

Wow great video :unworthy:

I have to admit that I was worried that the dialogue and VOs for this mod would not be able to match the superb quality of the original games but now I can see there is nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

Seriously, the dialogue and voiceovers are great. The music is also very good. It definitely gives this game an identity of its own.

Also, that Courasant skybox is awesome. :w00t:

Logan, thanks for e-mailing me the link. I really like your Voice Over actor for Bao-Dur as I feel he really nailed it. I might have a question about the music but I'll save that question for you off this thread.

Guest GarfieldJL

Looks like this mod will be good, though might not play it because I would probably have to do a complete reinstall (VISTA is a pain in the neck for installing TSL). Still it looks very good.

Guest Ddrenai

Amazing ^_^ . Can't wait to play with this mod.

Guest Mablus25

Awsome voices and youtube video keep it up

Guest Crixler

Very impressive voice acting, and music. The voices are good, and the performances are good. I'm a bit worried about the recording equipment though. I'm hoping that might have only sounded bad from being a youtube video, but it didn't sound like it.