Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Character semi-transparent

Character semi-transparent

I'm helping someone on a French forum. He sends me this picture. Since he installed TSLRCM, this problem occurs. Before, everything was fine.

Dell Inspiron

Windows XP Home SP3

Direct X 9.0c

Graphic driver updated

Waiting the confirmation of a party started again from scratch after installation of TSLRMC

Someone has already seen such a thing?

bug_personnage_transparent.png

Guest newbiemodder

Is this a reskin do you know? Or is this one of the basic mandalorian texures? It looks like he has a problem with the alpha channel - which controls transparency - on the texture.

Guest GarfieldJL

I think it is a graphics card issue, cause I have a similar problem, especially. Can't remember if I had the problem on unmodded TSL, I have a crystal cave issue of the crystals being invisible currently and that was ever since I installed onto this new pc.

I have an Nvidia and I got this bug sometimes too. So it is not exactly related to one manufacturer in particular me think.

Guest GarfieldJL

I have an Nvidia and I got this bug sometimes too. So it is not exactly related to one manufacturer in particular me think.

It is probably the newer graphics cards have problems with some older games.

I don't have it, having a top-notch recent Ati Radeon card.

Are all cards listed here mobile's? Only one is specified. The OP just says "graphic driver updated" and MrPhil just "nvidia"... doesn't say much about the card...

Duh, I was just pointing out that it was not only related with the brand, HH. If that is any interesting to you, lemme get ya the whole designation, then, just for the fun of-it: GeForce GT 220. And it ain't no mobile card.

Guest HK-47

Statement: I've NEVER had anything like this specific problem happen. The only time a problem occurred regarding the way things looked was when my graphics card was about to die as you'll see in some of my screenshots that I plan on posting in the gallery at some point.

Guest GarfieldJL

Statement: I've NEVER had anything like this specific problem happen. The only time a problem occurred regarding the way things looked was when my graphics card was about to die as you'll see in some of my screenshots that I plan on posting in the gallery at some point.

I think this has to do with semi-transparent objects and objects with metal textures.

If those textures could somehow be replaced then maybe this issue would stop, I oculd be wrong though.