Sign in to follow this  
niBBa

90SK mods and TSLRCM compatibility

I've been having issues with Gerevick (he's invisible and can't talk to him in the Enclave) so I Googled the problem which led me to a post Hassat Hunter made about 90sk's mods  not being compatible with TSLRCM. He also made a post saying there was a 90sk-TSLRCM compatible version. I can't find it, do you guys know where it is?

Also, after removing 90sk's folder from override, some of my equipment icons are just blank white (Atton's Jacket, Handmaiden's Jumpsuit, and more. KSE lists a bunch of robes as having Bad StrRefs). Any ideas?

3 hours ago, niBBa said:

I've been having issues with Gerevick (he's invisible and can't talk to him in the Enclave) so I Googled the problem which led me to a post Hassat Hunter made about 90sk's mods  not being compatible with TSLRCM. He also made a post saying there was a 90sk-TSLRCM compatible version. I can't find it, do you guys know where it is?

Also, after removing 90sk's folder from override, some of my equipment icons are just blank white (Atton's Jacket, Handmaiden's Jumpsuit, and more. KSE lists a bunch of robes as having Bad StrRefs). Any ideas?

Why not PM 90SK?  And if you haven't yet, why haven't you tried that before posting?