Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

Dantooine Tensions?

My memory of this is sketchy at best but back in the day I remember seeing a WIP thread on Lucasforum called "Dantooine Tensions". I believe the project is dead considering the WIP thread is gone and the preview video's on Youtube are also gone. If anyone also remembers this project or even has archive links I would obviously be interested in finding out more about this forgotten mod.

Essentially it appeared to be a content mod that added new quests to Dantooine such as adding a Dantooine Slave Market which reused a Manaan Module and reskinned it to look like Dantooine, this module was showcased on Youtube before it was taken down. It also added a type of Republic Force which consisted of five members who one of them used a head (Jack Star's head specifically) from Inyri Forge's Male Head Pack and last but not least it featured some sort of quest where the player goes on a Hammer Head Class Cruiser.

There may be more details but I cannot remember or haven't seen the rest back in the day. 

That was a mod project that Fallen Guardian was working IIRC. You might want to PM him about it as it was never finished. (I'd know a little on the subject, as I was a VO actor in it.)

You might also find more information if his Lucas Forums page was archived.

That was a mod project that Fallen Guardian was working IIRC. You might want to PM him about it as it was never finished. (I'd know a little on the subject, as I was a VO actor in it.)

You might also find more information if his Lucas Forums page was archived.

Truth be told I PMed him about this back in September of last year and never got a reply. He hasn't been online since August of last year as well.

As I do not have any of the old links how would I find the Lucas Forums page if it was archived?

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Fallen is an interesting case. He started off as just another rookie modder, who had a particularly frustrating issue that I could never script around despite rearranging things 20 times at least, complete re-writes, etc.

From that process, I became confused and doubtful, and he grew and surpassed me - as has anyone I have helped in the past.

A shame it was never finished, but I cannot blame any modder for that.

Fallen is an interesting case. He started off as just another rookie modder, who had a particularly frustrating issue that I could never script around despite rearranging things 20 times at least, complete re-writes, etc.

From that process, I became confused and doubtful, and he grew and surpassed me - as has anyone I have helped in the past.

A shame it was never finished, but I cannot blame any modder for that.

Yeah if I recall, that was your Script Shack right? He was trying to get a door to open at a specific time.

Truth be told I PMed him about this back in September of last year and never got a reply. He hasn't been online since August of last year as well.

As I do not have any of the old links how would I find the Lucas Forums page if it was archived?

From what I remember in Glenn's Script Shack was that he was trying to do a TC mod, just thought you'd find that interesting to know.