Sign in to follow this  
Guest bendarby24

star wars galaxy

Guest bendarby24

this is for enybody who whonts to see the galaxy and to show that the star map mod is cerect on its mod :)

post-486-0-15946500-1299097832_thumb.jpg

I put that in the Images section of my mobile :) Who can argue with me about the geography of the Galaxy NOW?

I've also edited it to include M4-78 and Malachor. Does anyone have a 20x20 image of Taris I can add to it? And, also, exactly where is Taris on the galactic map?

I put that in the Images section of my mobile :) Who can argue with me about the geography of the Galaxy NOW?I've also edited it to include M4-78 and Malachor. Does anyone have a 20x20 image of Taris I can add to it? And, also, exactly where is Taris on the galactic map?

Hum, Ever heard of the Essential Atlas?

Look out:

http://www.974online.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/star-wars-galaxy.jpg

And it's not even complete. You need the rest of the book to truly find every planets. And even then. So yup, just about anyone can argue on Star Wars Geography.

Guest bendarby24

yes ...that the main reason for this, to show that it is right and for enybody how is going to do kotor 1 for the galaxy map fix ;)

Hum, Ever heard of the Essential Atlas?

Look out:

http://www.974online.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/star-wars-galaxy.jpg

And it's not even complete. You need the rest of the book to truly find every planets. And even then. So yup, just about anyone can argue on Star Wars Geography.

It would be a good idea to get the Atlas, yeah...

And although no one can tell where every planet is, I think it should suffice to argue with my friends that don't know quite so much about Star Wars.