Sign in to follow this  
Roth9

icon ip_pltuseitem_008

I was looking at the icons of both kotor 1 and 2 and found this icon ip_pltuseitem_008 that looks like a necklace. My question is: which item uses this icon?

Seems a KOTOR1 item. Considering it's followed by bodies collected for bounties, it probably was an intended bounty item for a scavenger quest they likely scrapped.

My impression anyway.

Seems a KOTOR1 item. Considering it's followed by bodies collected for bounties, it probably was an intended bounty item for a scavenger quest they likely scrapped.

My impression anyway.

This means that is not being used right? Then I will change so it became the icon of the rough-cut upari amulet. I think it matches perfectly.

My impression anyway.

All the icons around 008 it are for Kashyyyk, and those bodies are the Kinrath bodies and Tach Gland not sentient bodies with bounties on them. Interestingly there are two cut items in the Upper Shadow Lands module one called "Hortuth Berries" which uses texture 006 which has a description which reads "Though unpalatable to most outsiders, hortuth berries are an adequate source of nourishment for a number of species native to Kashyyyk." The second item is called "Crystal Amulet" with no description, however, it's item code is "kas24_joleeamule.uti".

This means that is not being used right? Then I will change so it became the icon of the rough-cut upari amulet. I think it matches perfectly.

You would be correct this icon isn't in use right now and is indeed an unused asset.