Sign in to follow this  
ArrenKae123

Telos Overhaul, multiple screens

Hey does anyone know how to fix the bug that make Jorak Uln's Telos Overhaul Screen not multiply. I really enjoy these textures, but my game looks a little weirder than this video.

Use XnView as recommended in the description, it actually helps a lot.

Can you explain this kind of thinking?

My problem must lie with the Part 10 missing. The Instruction weren't hard to read if that what you were implying.

Many of my problem take the form of looking like this on Telos station, forget the number on the signs and forget the dark contrast to the Telos Station. 

To be honest, many more people would,I guess, understand this problem if I posted what it looks like, so I have gone to the source, which you will find below. :heart:

post-37307-0-14204800-1512170959_thumb.jpg

post-37307-0-17592500-1512170972_thumb.jpg

I didn't mean to be rude, if that's what you were implying. I had exactly the same issues and they were caused by not using XnView. KotOR engines just have problems with interpreting animated textures.

Also, are you sure you have the TXIs in your Override? That's what causes them to animate, if you don't have them, the model using that texture will have multiple phases of texture animation put on it.

I didn't mean to be rude, if that's what you were implying. I had exactly the same issues and they were caused by not using XnView. KotOR engines just have problems with interpreting animated textures.

Sorry, It came across really rude, but now that I know your intention were better. You're pretty alright in my book. :) 

Thanks for the tips, and well I didn't seem to have any Txi files, I will check that out again.

Thank you.