Sign in to follow this  
Guest JediExile

Hey :)

Guest JediExile

I'm somewhat new to the community and modding, in general. I've been here for a few months and I realized that I've never really introduced myself.

So, hello! I'm Saffron or JediExile...or JediSaffron if JediExile has been taken somewhere else. :cheers: I'm helping out with the writing for Revenge of Revan; it is pretty much how I found out about the forums.

Let's see, what else? I'm obsessed with K1 and TSL. And Star Wars. Umm, I guess that's all I really have to say for myself.

Anyway, hi everyone!

Guest HaVoKeR

Alright =-) Welcome, feel free to talk to us how the exile was going until now... Learned something about the ways of the Force?

I'm somewhat new to the community and modding, in general. I've been here for a few months and I realized that I've never really introduced myself.

So, hello! I'm Saffron or JediExile...or JediSaffron if JediExile has been taken somewhere else. :cheers: I'm helping out with the writing for Revenge of Revan; it is pretty much how I found out about the forums.

Let's see, what else? I'm obsessed with K1 and TSL. And Star Wars. Umm, I guess that's all I really have to say for myself.

Anyway, hi everyone!

Ah, a fellow lurker!

Welcome.

lurklurklurk

Guest JediExile

Alright =-) Welcome, feel free to talk to us how the exile was going until now... Learned something about the ways of the Force?

Oh you know, just wandering around at the edge of the galaxy. I got stuck on Nar Shaddaa for a few months. That was an experience, had to get by playing rounds of pazaak. Now let me tell you, that's really where the Force comes in handy. ;)

Ah, a fellow lurker!Welcome.lurklurklurk

:cheers:

Was it hard for you to admit that the only way you could beat the Mandalorians was by committing suicide? :cheers:

And how did it feel to be crushed by us on most occasions?

Guest HaVoKeR

Now you make me wonder, are there any other SHE exile's in this forum? I never thought i was going to meet one in this forum, guess you all were trapped in Nar Shaada without a ship to get out.

Guest JediExile

Was it hard for you to admit that the only way you could beat the Mandalorians was by committing suicide? ;)And how did it feel to be crushed by us on most occasions?

Commit suicide?! What are you talking about, Mandalore? I'm alive and kicking. :wallbash:

Now you make me wonder, are there any other SHE exile's in this forum? I never thought i was going to meet one in this forum, guess you all were trapped in Nar Shaada without a ship to get out.

I thought I was the only one... :)

Commit suicide?! What are you talking about, Mandalore? I'm alive and kicking. :thumbup:

The Mass Shadow Generator. You lost half your fleet in order to stop us, then what little you had left turned on you. And we sat quietly rebuilding, and now we're returning to finish the job Mandalore the Ultimate started and Revan stole from us.

Guest onewolf

The Mass Shadow Generator. You lost half your fleet in order to stop us, then what little you had left turned on you. And we sat quietly rebuilding, and now we're returning to finish the job Mandalore the Ultimate started and Revan stole from us.

=)

What? I served in the War, I know how it felt to crush you Republic lackeys. Then when Revan came along and used our own tactics against us, I knew how it felt to be crushed by us Mandalorian warriors.

Hi! This is my first ever post on this message board, so I can avoid The Pruning!

I still think that canon should have the Jedi Exile as a Light-Side Man and Revan as a Light-Side Woman. Here's to hoping that if I say it enough times, someone may decide to retcon the whole thing....

Guest JediExile

Oh... THAT. :P

Hi! This is my first ever post on this message board, so I can avoid The Pruning!

I still think that canon should have the Jedi Exile as a Light-Side Man and Revan as a Light-Side Woman. Here's to hoping that if I say it enough times, someone may decide to retcon the whole thing....

Actually, I agree with the same thing. But alas, I'm a female Jedi Exile.

Here's to hoping that if I say it enough times, someone may decide to retcon the whole thing....

As long as we're hoping, I'll hope for the original voice actors from TSL to finish the lines that were missing from the Malachor V cut scenes. And KOTOR3. (But mostly the first one.)

As long as we're hoping, I'll hope for the original voice actors from TSL to finish the lines that were missing from the Malachor V cut scenes.

There is only one, and that is Kreia's voice actress..

Guest HK-47

Ah, a fellow lurker!

Welcome.

lurklurklurk

Statement: I pwn lurkers with speed-'lots and observers. (SC1 referance)