Sign in to follow this  
IRobert

K1 won't load UTI files from override folder

I've tried to play with 90sk K1 robes mod, but it didn't work properly. The Jedi knight and master robes uses the same 4 textures as Jedi robes, but should use other texture variations, and icons for this robes are from game. Then I've load mod that adds more properties to robes using only UTI files, to see if it will work in game. It didn't, the robes in game have no bonus properties. When open in Kotor Tool, the UTI files are allright with all added properties, so I think Kotor doesn't load UTI files from override folder. Can anybody help me to solve this problem, maybe someone had the same issue?

If robes were already in your inventory when you installed the mod - they won't work properly. The ones which you find (or give yourself with cheats/KSE) after you install the mod should work fine.

DeadMan thank you so much, it really worked. It's so easy but I didn't even think about it. Now I can focus on mixing Prequel Jedi robes for males and 90sk for females. Once again thanks.