Sign in to follow this  
Golselect

Non-hostile Enemy Bug K1

When I'm playing on Kashyyyk and I encounter with the dark jedi group before the wookie village. It seems to have been altered by the NPC Overhaul mod, because some of them have another appearance. The issue is that one of them as soon as the dialogue ends, doesn't become hostile as it's supposed to be. Any idea of how to change this?

When I'm playing on Kashyyyk and I encounter with the dark jedi group before the wookie village. It seems to have been altered by the NPC Overhaul mod, because some of them have another appearance. The issue is that one of them as soon as the dialogue ends, doesn't become hostile as it's supposed to be. Any idea of how to change this?

What other mods do you have installed? Also, do you have my Female Dark Jedi Restoration 1.0- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/1080-female-dark-jedi-restoration/ installed because the 1.0 version accidentally spawned a female on Kashyyyk and she alone didn't fight. (That has since been fixed)

Though if not I am sure it's a DLG issue. 

That was it!! That was definetily it. You were right, I had installed your mod, and as soon as I installed the 1.1 version, the problem was quickly solved. Thank you very much for the help.

Also if I can use this thread to make another question. I don't know if it has to do with an issue with K1 Restoration mod, but after the scene with jolee when we fight with the kinraths, isn't Jolee suposed to get back to his house afterwards? Because when I finish the fight he simply stays were he stands.