Sign in to follow this  
trayus17

Atris:Darth traya

I love this game but theres something that i wishh to see as a mod wich was deleted content and its not abiable in the restored content i wanna see atris as darth traya at trayus core with all her dialogues with dark robes and possibly kreias redemption

There's just not enough content left over to do most of what you ask. Reincorporating Atris into the endgame story would require massive VO splicing at minmimum, more likely requiring new dialogue to be recorded. While I don't necessarily think it's entirely impossible (though don't get me wrong, it would be tremendously difficult), the result would be far from quality.

Besides, I think the story works better with Kreia as the focus, given her history in teaching and travelling with the player, don't you?

I think this mod is as close as you're going to get to what you want- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/576-the-recruitment-of-master-atris/

Don't ask me where but I know there is at least a part where Atris is in Traya's core as Darth Traya but I "think" that's for Dark Side only.

Whoops, almost forgot about that mod!