Sign in to follow this  
Gaming-Lump

Peragus massive lag and no animation

I just downloaded the game on steam with the latest version of the mod. Whenever I activate live video from another room, it just lags and there is no animation. Also on Peragus, after Krea spoke about the room with the mining droids in it, it would just lag and almost not respond at all until I look away from the door.

1. The problem began after playing for the first time.

2. Yes, I have the latest version.

3. Steam

4. The game is updated.

5. It is a fresh installation.

6. The only other mod I have installed is the one with the droid planet with Master Vash on it.

7. It happens whenever you look at another room using live feed from a terminal, or have a vision of the room ahead. The massive lag happens right after Krea's vision on Peragus after you pass the security desk.

8. I have not tried re-downloading the mod.

9. I have tried different save games.

10. I use Windows 10 Pro. The computer specs are: Intel i5 3320M 2.6 GHz, 4Gb of RAM, 64-bit OS

Intel i5 3320M 2.6 GHz sounds like an integrated Intel laptop videocard. Those are known to have problems with KotOR / TSL. So I'm pretty sure it's not the mod's fault.

And since this is very early in the game, could you try and start an unmodded game just to see if it's still happening?