Sign in to follow this  
I_Am_Doogs

Drinking mods

I was wondering if there are any sort of mods for K1 or K2 that allow you to buy drinks from the Cantinas? I haven't been able to find any and I'm not sure if any have been made.

Nope. Vanilla game already has that feature.

Well, technically you can, but it's more of a conversation option than an actual purchase. You have no choice on which drink you buy (literally "a drink") and you never actually get to choose when you drink it. If you're looking for an Oblivion-esce menu of Star Wars themed drinks, then I don't know of any mods that do that specifically.

However, I have talked with a few people about how we would go about it and am personally interested in a mod of similar design if it exists or if anyone's planning to make it.

Which cantina are you looking to have it in?

There's a quite a few characters that are drunk or labelled drunk in K1/K2 it'd be fun if the player got drunk as well, I'd also love a conversation with Canderous/HK-47 whilst drunk!

Opinion: Master, you are quite drunk, do you want me to kill all these meatbags?