Reztea

*HUGE SIGH* Incomplete dialog

So, I'm checking out dialog necessary  for this mod I am creating, but um... Take a look at 852Nih.DLG, the entire dialogue is incomplete... I left an attachment, freshly extracted out of KoTOR Tool, would anyone have the finished dialogue? It's realy hectic that I can't add content because of the lackiness of the game devs. Any help is appreciated! Thank you #NoobModderWithBigMods852nih.dlg

That is the full dialog. Why do you think it's incomplete?

post-15466-0-52134600-1487905317_thumb.pngpost-15466-0-87097900-1487905317_thumb.png

I assure you it's not, there are parts where the dialog ends where it isn't supposed to, I hope someone can supply me with the correct dialog.

Well, I've checked again, and it is the full dialog. Something must be wrong with your DLG Editor, if we are indeed both looking at the same dialog.

@Both of you: I took a look at both the 852nih.dlg from the .erf and the .mod and came to the same results Bead-V did; however, that was by extracting the file and then opening it with DLG Editor.

I then opened the .dlg file in KT's dialog editor and saved the file. Upon opening it in DLG Editor, I got the same results RezTea had. KT's Dialog Editor isn't used because it doesn't work right with KotOR 2 DLG files and I've never used it in K1's files myself. It was pretty much the reason why DLG Editor was created.

In the future, I recommend only ever extracting a dlg file with KotOR Tool and only opening it in DLG Editor.

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the help! I got it! I use ERFEdit.exe, much better. Thanks for the help.