Sign in to follow this  
KOTOR_Trilogy

Preview of KOTORadio Episode 1

Hey everyone!

I just intro'd myself in the introduction section, but also wanted to post the quick preview for our first episode of KOTORadio, our youtube show/iTunes podcast that is all things KOTOR and the Old Republic! We do have a section on Deadly Streams (as you can see in the onscreen graphic) so that'll be in the full version!

Here you go...

~Kev

• Like 2

Very cool! I always hoped we could do some sort of regular deadlystream podcasts, but we never got around to it. Good to see someone else starting KOTOR podcast series :)

Interesting fact: I'm in one of those group photos seen in this video.  (I was at the Episode II screening at MAGFest.)

Well, as we move forward with this show, I'd like to get your community more heavily involved, with a Deadly Stream portion of the show and even interview with some of you excellent peeps.... lots in the planning stages but hopefully this podcast is a solid merge of both the modding community here and the films community from our movies! Would love to represent both!

• Like 1

I'm totally on-board for any sort of podcast. Good stuff!