Sign in to follow this  
MAQS

Which is the most powerful class combination?

I want to play kotor 2 with two difficulty mods that make the game a dream come true, now I'm wondering which class combination is the overall more powerful.

I was thinking either a sentinel/marauder sentinel/sith lord, which is the best for my goals and if there is a even better one what would it be?

If you just want sheer combat power, there's no beating Guardian/Marauder with attributes going only into Strength and Constitution.

Also, I believe a popular (more balanced) combination is Consular/Marauder/Weapon Master.

Yes i tried the consular/marauder weaponmaster route in my first, but i was wondering if there was a even more powerful build

Well, I suppose it depends on what kind of power you want... If you want Force Based Power stick to whatever gives you the most Force Points if you want pure slaughter, stick to feats and powers to be a killing machine, if you want Premium Defensive power, focus on that. I'm not sure what it is you want to achieve. If you want it all, get the KSE! That's what I do.

Scoundrel/Jedi Consular, Master LS. Stasis Field, Jedi Speed and lightsaber sneak attack destroy everything in very short time. Tested in practice (K1/K2)