zeltronruka

HK-50 locations

so, I'm loving the restored content, and I love HK-47^^

so I know that the HK-50 encounters for the finding the hk factory can be found on telos, dantooine, and duxn, is there one on korriban? I'm curious^^

(I have 1.7 version)

When I’ve playing the TSL, there was no HK factoryes at all. What did I do wrong? I had to take HK-47 to the team and go anywhere?

You need mod TSLRCM 1.7

HK-47 will find the factory.

This will be triggered automatically at the right time of your progression, regardless of whether Exile is male or female, light or dark.

It's strange because I have TSLRCM 1.7 installed and there was no sign of HK-50 factoryes.

You'll need:

* Talk with HK about the Voice Processor.

* Find 3 HK-50 groups afterwards (doesn't matter with or without HK-47).

* See the cutscene on the Ebon Hawk where the location is uncovered.

* Wait till it triggers during the main plot.

Guest Bob Ta'aar

oh, interesting, I didn't know about that one eighter ;).

Guest Frankingirl

I'm already looking for the 4th master and I still haven't seen the trigger for HK to find out where the factory is. I can't remember if it shows up as a quest log or not prior to it.

Guest staticjoe66

Of course you find Atris on Telos, Vrook is on Dantooine, Zez is on Nar Shaddaa and the recently expired Lonna Vash is on Korriban. Now, after you talk to HK-47 and he asks about the sonic sensor you get on Peragus and depending on what order you did/do your planets you will see the cutscene in which 47 tortures a 50 to find out the location of the factory--after you see that cutscene you will automagically go there after dealing with Atris.

As others have mentioned, if you don't talk to HK-47 about the sonic sensor you will not trigger the sidequest for the factory

I'm already looking for the 4th master and I still haven't seen the trigger for HK to find out where the factory is. I can't remember if it shows up as a quest log or not prior to it.

Guest Frankingirl

Of course you find Atris on Telos, Vrook is on Dantooine, Zez is on Nar Shaddaa and the recently expired Lonna Vash is on Korriban. Now, after you talk to HK-47 and he asks about the sonic sensor you get on Peragus and depending on what order you did/do your planets you will see the cutscene in which 47 tortures a 50 to find out the location of the factory--after you see that cutscene you will automagically go there after dealing with Atris.

As others have mentioned, if you don't talk to HK-47 about the sonic sensor you will not trigger the sidequest for the factory

I've talked to him about the sonic imprint sensors...wierd.

Guest Frankingirl

I've talked to him about the sonic imprint sensors...wierd.

I think when I had that conversation with HK-47 I clicked on one of the dialogue choices that didn't trigger the quest.

Guest staticjoe66

Possible I suppose--when 47 asks about how you know so many languages and you tell him about then let him see the sonic sensor you have to ask 47 if he can use it to track the 50's...having triggered the quest a number of times I don't take the time to read through the dialogue tree so now I'm trying to think back through the conversation...once 47 says something about a Twi'Lek metaphor and Krek beetles, which I believe is in the Sith Hunting you tree, you can say either "you can say that again" or something about your enemies being larger than Krek beetles--at that point 47 will ask you how you know so many languages, you tell him about the sonic sensor, ask him if he can use it to track them and you'll start to meet the teams of HK-50's you need to scrap.

This current playthrough I used the KSE to give myself all HK's parts as I changed up the order in which I did the planets and wasn't sure I would acquire all of them in time to assemble him and complete the sidequest to trigger the factory...if you're a DS'er HK-47 is a MUST on Dxun/Onderon--between blowing up Kumus and letting him chuck grenades in the Iziz cantina, those were some very nice INF gains...

I think when I had that conversation with HK-47 I clicked on one of the dialogue choices that didn't trigger the quest.

The "not trigger quest" is only in really old TLSCRM versions. You should update if so.

Do you have any Ebon Hawk modifying mods?

Guest Frankingirl

The "not trigger quest" is only in really old TLSCRM versions. You should update if so.

Do you have any Ebon Hawk modifying mods?

I've got TSLRCM 1.7 installed. I noticed the dialogue choice I clicked on was where the exile asked something like "what do you think we should do?" or something like that, and not the "Can we use it to track them?"

Won't make a difference in 1.7 unless it suddenly reverted to an older version while it shouldn't.

EDIT:

Just checked and definitely makes no difference with the 1.7 HK file (if English, but I can't see why non-english is different)

Guest Frankingirl

Won't make a difference in 1.7 unless it suddenly reverted to an older version while it shouldn't.

EDIT:

Just checked and definitely makes no difference with the 1.7 HK file (if English, but I can't see why non-english is different)

Either way it was a really weird glitch... :P

You'll need:

* Talk with HK about the Voice Processor.

* Find 3 HK-50 groups afterwards (doesn't matter with or without HK-47).

* See the cutscene on the Ebon Hawk where the location is uncovered.

* Wait till it triggers during the main plot.

So where are these 3 groups of HK's? I had completed Nar Shadda, Dantooine, and the first part of Dxun/Onderon before I got the voice sensor dialogue. Do i have to go back to those planets to find some of the HK's or what? Do these HK's spawn only after the quest has been initiated, or are these the groups you can find and kill before you activate the quest, because I have encountered several HK's before I even started the quest.

No, they're the same groups. So if you encountered them before talking to HK-47, you won't be able to get to the factory. You have to encounter three of those groups AFTER the start of the quest. As to where all they are, http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/98-hk-50-squads/ So that said, you may still have enough.

OK thanks for the list. I know that I will have the 2 on Korriban but I may have already killed the rest before I got the quest. What about the ones on Dantooine - I know I got the one right in front of the enclave, but I do not recall encountering a second group - where is it? For all I know I could be running around searching for groups I already destroyed.

The second Dantooine one is right outside the landing pad when you return to the EH. That said, Telos.... the one you killed: is it the polar region set or the ones right outside the docks on a return?

The Polar Regions, Peragus, NS Vogga Warehouse, Goto's Yacht and any encountered running to the docks with Atton and Bao-Dur do not count. They do not drop random parts (they may drop fixed parts though. Considering that's how you build HK in vanilla) nor update the journal when encountered.

As thus, don't include them in the list given...

The Polar Regions, Peragus, NS Vogga Warehouse, Goto's Yacht and any encountered running to the docks with Atton and Bao-Dur do not count. They do not drop random parts (they may drop fixed parts though. Considering that's how you build HK in vanilla) nor update the journal when encountered.

As thus, don't include them in the list given...

Alright, well I have played through all the planets and only have encountered 2 HK groups since the quest triggered... So I am forced to resort to gamesaving...

If I use the KSE to change HK50_Encounter to 3 and HK_Torture to 1, I can get the HK interrogation scene where he learns the location of the factory to trigger. However, is this enough to go the droid factory later, or will I need to edit any other variable?