Sign in to follow this  
JoroA

Bug Reports and a question about HK endings

The bugs:

-If you are dark side and you have Atton with negative influence (aka he is light side) during the bounty hunter sequence when you must return to change the ID signature, Mira will stop Atton and basically treat him as a Light Side Player. It is no big deal, since all you need to do is go to the save editor and change it from above 50 to below 30 (and you can revert it). Still something to consider.

-Some Party Members do not gain XP, unless they are in your group - Handmaiden, Desciple and Mira (not sure about Hanharr). Somehow for handmaiden it fixes itself by gaining a few levels with her in the party  but only by gaining levels, she will not gain the missed XP. For example every companion is level 25, and Handmaiden is 19, after the fix (again i think, it's fixed by simply gaining a level with her in your party but not sure), but she will not get level 25, instead she simply starts getting XP. I remember that Desciple was like Mira, in a sense that no matter what they need to be in the party in order to gain XP. (For the record i do not level them up until they become Jedi.)

-During the conversation with the 3 Jedi on the Rebuilt Enclave, the player character face freezes, whenever he has a choice.

The question:

Can someone please explain to me how is the showdown between HK and GO-TO is determined?
I know that you can reprogram the HK-51 to follow HK-47 and he wins versus GO-TO automatically.
However i know that there are few variations in the HK Factory if you destroy the HK-51's
- I remember that you can resume production of the HK-51's and then choose to destroy them (Resulting in HK-47 saying something in the end like "there was a time where i would have thought as you do, but that time is over:)
- You can just not resume the production of the HK-51 and just destroy the HK-50's and is there a difference in the ending if you destroy the reactivated HK-51's?

Specifically what Atton/Mira sequence you mean. In the JJT, hideout pre/post T3?
Hmm it was a while ago, but i am certain it was after T3 returns from the droid warehouse, as you control Atton and he needs to leave the Nar Shaddaa docks he is ambushed by Mira as if you enter the area as a light sided exile on the way to the jek jek tarr and treats you the same way. It was quite amusing at the time, but unfortunately you get stuck on that place.
For clarification at the time Atton was a Jedi (just with 0 influence instead of 100) and i think (not 100% sure) i used your "choose your combatant mod" and picked Mira.

Can someone please tell me how the outcomes work, currently i am at the HK factory and want to have control over what is going to happen?

No other mods used at the time (it was version aither 1.8.3 or 4) but it was not mentioned in the patch notes. Have not tested it in the .5 version so my bad. At the time as i said the only mod that i used was the choose your combatant.

Hardly absolute fact, but it's possible the choose your combatant mod may have done something so that it made Atton treated as your main character for this part. You mention that Mira takes note of your light side appearance. With 0 influence with Atton, he should appear light side if you are dark, so this can only mean the game thinks you're Atton normally. So her appearance for the ambush (that happens pre-JJT, if I'm reading this right) could be related to the fact that the first time through, you met Hanharr, and the game had the global set to zero for a light side character being ambushed by Mira. You're then supposed to go to the little room she's in, but by this point, the game's had a seizure and just soft locks with no idea what to do

Not 100% sure it's what's going on, but it seems fairly likely to me. The glitch would arise from the Hanharr meeting you variable set to 1, but with Atton as "you", the module would then set the light side encounter with Mira to 1, again, because it thinks Atton is Exile

Odd this hasn't been found before, but I would imagine most players would have either high enough influence to make them their own alignment. With Atton, it would pretty much take intentional work towards making him dislike you

As the current version of TSLRCM isn't being discussed, let's hold off any further discussion until the OP sees the issue in a new game - specifically not using other mods or old saves.