Darth Paulus

New Toydarians in KotOR II

I don't understand this? Who says a Toydarian has his private parts between his legs? He's an alien...  :question: 
Never noticed this "issue' untill now. But to each his own I guess.

It would be cool to replace GOTO with a Toydarian.

Perhaps I'm biased to leather thongs on twi'leks to give any comments on that part  :hrhr:

I don't understand this? Who says a Toydarian has his private parts between his legs? He's an alien...  :question: 

Never noticed this "issue' untill now. But to each his own I guess.

It would be cool to replace GOTO with a Toydarian.

Perhaps I'm biased to leather thongs on twi'leks to give any comments on that part  :hrhr:

By Goto I do hope you mean the Hologram as that makes logical sense, Though I would recommend making the Goto Toydarian evil looking so it matches the Goto's voice.

By Goto I do hope you mean the Hologram as that makes logical sense, Though I would recommend making the Goto Toydarian evil looking so it matches the Goto's voice.

Lol  :laughing: Actually I was thinking about replacing the droid with the toydarian; see what it gives. And replace his voice with Fassas/ Wattos? from Ep1.

It would match well, GOTO bitches all the time on the Exile. Fassa does so to on Anniken. :P

To bad we can't give'em a big gun of sorts.

Lol  :laughing: Actually I was thinking about replacing the droid with the toydarian; see what it gives. And replace his voice with Fassas/ Wattos? from Ep1.

It would match well, GOTO bitches all the time on the Exile. Fassa does so to on Anniken. :ps.

A mod like that would just make no sense, Goto is supposed to be a droid since he projects a hologram, image a Toydarian projecting a Hologram. For the voiceover Fassa and Quello they don't have enough lines to replace Goto's voice, As for Watto's you'd be basically be cutting out scenes from the movie meaning you will have a bit of any music that plays during it. Though I do believe replacing Hologram Goto with a new one will make logical sense as it for well fit in with the story and you can still play -http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/229-g0-t0-overhaul/

A mod like that would just make no sense, Goto is supposed to be a droid since he projects a hologram, image a Toydarian projecting a Hologram. For the voiceover, Fassa and Quello they don't have enough lines to replace Goto's voice, As for Watto's you'd be basically be cutting out scenes from the movie meaning you will have a bit of any music that plays during it. Though I do believe replacing Hologram Goto with a new one will make logical sense as it for well fit in with the story and you can still play -http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/229-g0-t0-overhaul/

Well, to be honest, it would be a mod that is just funny and not really seriously intended to keep for the rest of the game.

And true, replacing GOTOs voice is I think just impossible, I've no idea, how many spoken lines he has. But since, he's a party member, I bet it's a TON of them.

Thanks for the link though. I started a new playthrough for both the games ^^