Sign in to follow this  
DarthKat

Mod request for dark side TSL

Hello everyone! I'm new to DeadlyStream, used to follow LucasForums, but it seems to be down. 

I´m currently replaying Kotor 2 Tsl as a DS female and wanted to give my characters a new look. Is it possible to create a cape for regular sized characters (kinda like the one Nihilus wears)? It would be perfect if it could be wearable by any character. I've seen a mod for G0-T0 (overhaul) that modified the whole model and added a cape, maybe that could be usable for regular characters.

Would this be possible???

Thanks guys!

I'd suggest going to the downloads section and type in Robes. Basically there are several dozens of reskins or added robes that have capes on deadlystream.

Í'm sorry, perhaps I misspoke. What I want is a cape (not robe) that can be adapted to an armor model or a clothing model, or maybe a specific unique character. Let's say something like count Dooku's cape (no sleeves nor hood).

I had already searched the downloads sections and found nothing of the sort, and after your suggestion I searched again with the same results. If you found a mod that could fit the description above I would appreciate if you could send me a link. 

• Like 1

There is no vanilla cape model that has full player animations. The only thing I am aware of would be the "Revan's Flowing Robes" mods, Sithspecter's for K1 and Hunters Run's for TSL. You could maybe try ripping the robe off that and transplanting it to one of the other body models, but seeing as you can't successfully decompile the binary TSL model, you are out of luck. Not to mention there is no female version to boot.