Sign in to follow this  
Damned

I have a question about a Battlefront 2 mod.

Hey guys,

First off yes, I know this topic would probably be better suited to the "Other Mods" board. However, that forum is dead and I figured I would have a much better chance getting the answers I desired here.

Anyways, I was looking into buying Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Steam. I was also really hoping that it would come with the Xbox dlc but alas, it does not. 

Here is what the DLC was...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Battlefront_II

I have been trying to find a mod that restores the Xbox content exactly as it was. I THINK I may have come across the mod right here...

http://www.nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/663/?

To anyone who has used this mod, does this restore EVERYTHING from the DLC in the EXACT way the DLC was (For example, apparently on the Rhen Var Harbor map, you can do an additional mode called Wampa Hunt). I also understand you can pick and choose what you want to restore. Since I only want to restore the DLC how would I go about that?  If this mod cannot restore the DLC, does anyone know of one that can?

Thanks in advance!

I would recommend the unofficial 1.3 patch, followed by the Conversion Pack 2.0 and Conversion Pack 2.2 for that. What the Conversion Pack does is add everything from the Xbox DLC, as well as the missing content from the original Battlefront, and it adds a side based on KotOR. Not sure about Wampa Hunt, though. Never check to see.

• Like 1