Sign in to follow this  
bead-v

New features?

The new 'Bouncy Mail' and 'XBox LIVE' features that have appeared, what are they? The LIVE feature doesn't seem to be working for me currently. And the Terms of Service on the Bouncy Mail page appear to be in Latin, though the translator could only translate half of it.

I have to ask: What exactly is the Bouncy Mail? Because it says `I don't have permission to use Holonet` every time I click on it.

Bouncy Mail is a new feature for Premium Members giving them a free email address much like Live/MSN & Gmail, there's still a few kinks to work out at the moment.

Xbox Live is available to everyone, you enter your GamerTag and it displays your gamerscore and rep to the community. Here you can see a list of those who have entered their gamertag and here you can see the Deadly Stream leaders in Xbox live.

(At the point of writing this post, the Xbox Live API is offline so all gamerscores etc will show as 0)

• Like 1

(At the point of writing this post, the Xbox Live API is offline so all gamerscores etc will show as 0)

Is that also the reason for the error messages when trying to add mine, or is there something legitimately wrong with the site?

EDIT: Yet apparently it did add, despite before saying there was a problem. Who knows?

According to the app developer it is an issue with Xbox live, he did explain what the problem can sometimes be but to be honest I didn't understand it much, the only thing I know about Xbox live is how to download games and stuff.

Guest JediExile

Is there a problem with the chat applet? I keep getting errors when trying to load it. :/

What erros do you get?

I know that when it loads you get a popup asking if you want to block the Java or not.

You can connect to chat direct from your browser however you won't be logged in with your username, Click Here

The chat is okay, except for one big weakness: no sound alerts (for new messages).

Is there any possibility of adding them, or maybe a visual signal (though I think it's less likely that this is possible)?

Guest JediExile

It was a loading error. I accepted when the pop-ups showed. It won't let me copy and paste the error, but basically said that there was something wrong loading: http://deadlystream.com/forum/pjirc/pixx.jar

However, I got it running through my IRC client. :)

Though it's an old feature, I could not manage change the message under my avatar. The one that reads "Junior member" and the such. Where in my profile/settings can I find this?

Sorry about the double post, but I'd like to re-iterate my question...

Bead and I mentioned this awhile ago. I think funkyness happened to the profiles that came from the original deadlystream. Like you, my option for it had disappeared and while Bead could see his it didn't do anything.

So just pester doc to change your group membership thumbup.gif

Well, he told me that's because I need either 500 posts OR pay for a premium account. No wonder why I'm trying to post a little more nowaday, til' I reach 500 ;)...