Well, honestly i don't know already for what we'll use them but at least now items are in the mod:) Maybe one of them will be for train attributes, one of them for upgrades but dunno:)

Wow, I'm impressed. The arena looks really clean and distinct. Are you going to make any more optional textures for the arena, or is this going to be the only version?

What other progress has been done?

Domino5555,

We have been working on adding more characters and adding textures and even more stages of fights.

We have been working on a lot, but to be honest me and Aneeryrlue or atleast I haven't had a lot of free time to sit and work on this Ultima Duel Room.

Hoping to get some time to work on it more, but between work and things I don't know where that will leave me.

Sincerely,

Small Chicken

I understand. As of right now, I have a swollen ankle, meaning that I am pretty much just sitting on my butt for awhile.

Well, the project is still on, but nowadays i haven't enough time to do anything complicate. Slowly but it's setting up:)

@Voxdog

Yeah, thanks:) well, my final decide is that, this will be the only texture for UDR, but there is more rooms when you can fight and they are uses different textures from the others.