Salk

Duan/Viglo Restoration issues

Hello!

I have reported some issues that I was experiencing when I tested the Duan/Viglo restoration. 

These are the problems I met:

- Talking to Viglo the first time (Male protagonist) causes a weird effect: dialogue starts at distance with Duan whom will slip and fall to the floor (cause: "k1r_dropdrunk")
- Talking to Duan the first time (Female protagonist) causes her to slip and fall to the floor and stay there as she delivers the right reply with an odd flash then she delivers the right line again when clicked on from prone position (cause: "k1r_dropdrunk")
- Duan facing wrong direction when talked to (cause: "k1r_man26_djl" missing a line)
- They get up from prone when I either rummage through their bodies or ask them to wake up and answer more questions
- When Duan or Viglo fall drunk the screen slowly fades out to black (it would eventually turn completely to black and never fade in again), when I choose one of the two options, the NPC stands back up
- Weird animations (see above and many other odd instances)

I would like to know from some people using K1R whether or not they also have been having this kind of problems.

If someone can confirm this and would like to test my solution (it did take quite a lot of work to redo much stuff, although I am sorry I couldn't do much about the inconsistency with Viglo's voice over - his speech is slurred when it shouldn't), I have attached a zipped file here. I restored some extra unused VO for both of them as well, rebuilding the dialogue tree, making it more streamlined and consistent, and more.

Here it is.

(I forgot to add two updated files to the archive - reuploaded)

Edited by Salk

Of the three people that downloaded this, does anyone have any feedback?

I'd kind of like to know, as I'm sure Salk does too, since this would save me a lot of work in K1R.

Where is this restored content located? I am trying to go into the restored content of the game blind (didn't look at any restored content lists). If I know where to look out for it, I'll report when I get to that point.