Sign in to follow this  
Revanator

Widescreen help

It' nothing new. I have a nice gaming laptop that I'd love to play KotOR on, preferably in 1920x1080.

Unfortunately for me, FlawlessWidescreen never works, Universal Widescreen won't let me set my resolution (the boxes where you set it aren't text boxes, I can't click into them) and the mod I'd been using is now crashing my game.

So, recommendations on how to get a widescreen resolution into my game? I'd welcome a new solution, or some help getting these others to work. Maybe I did miss something in my months of research.

Thanks in advance.

well some more information is needed, for instance are you running in linux? Mac? Windows? what OS and what version number? (including service packs or linux kernel version) have you got the game running? did you attempt to use the built in resolution chooser in any of Kotor? launcher? these can all contribute to it not working right when you try to use either one of the external methods. Did either of them ask you to edit any of the .ini files?

Windows 10 pro. The game runs mostly fine (screen goes black after all cutscenes but alt+tab fixes it) without the widescreen mods. I uninstalled all my other mods to try and fix this.

No .ini files have been modified, no.

POST DELETED

No-CD mentions will get you banned. First and final warning.