Sign in to follow this  
Sithspecter

Download:High Quality Blasters

After installing 1.1 and removing those unnecessary files it seems something went wrong with the GenoHardan Blasters (cheating the item in works fine).

Screenshots from my actual game.

post-8946-0-37364500-1471587134_thumb.jpg

Carth seems quite less threatening like this but who knows? He might find himself a new career!

post-8946-0-82940700-1471587154_thumb.jpg

I guess installing the new version over the old one is not entirely compatible with saved games.

I'm fairly certain that is caused by the old .uti files which are still in your save game. Only solution is to use KSE to remove the old and add new ones.

I'm fairly certain that is caused by the old .uti files which are still in your save game. Only solution is to use KSE to remove the old and add new ones.

I do believe you are right. ;)

Not sure if it's this or Kainzorus' NPC Overhaul but anyway, the surviving Republic Soldier- if I give him the serum and he runs over to be promptly killed- his weapon model disappears but he still fires! 

Any idea what could cause this? 

On 6/3/2016 at 2:52 PM, Sithspecter said:

I don't have any clue what is causing that. There is a similar thing that happens in the Sith Base on Taris, but it occurs in the vanilla game as best as I can tell. A repeating blaster appears just inside the long hallway that you enter after the first reception room.

Sithspecter,

Today I have been experiencing the bug of the repeater blaster appearing in the Taris Sith Base. Just like for the one I reported two years ago, this happens exclusively only if the player is not alone (there must be another party member). The solution, suggested by A Future Pilot (thanks!), is to rename the files just like you recommended in the past for the other rifle.  We need to rename w_rptnblstr_004.mdl/mdx to w_rptnblstr_04.mdl/mdx.

And apparently something extra done by DarthParametric with the war droid model as well.

• Thanks 1