xassainx

M4-78 Pictures for an RPG Campaign?

Hello all, I'm doing a Star Wars D&D campaign with a few friends (and the planet M4-78 is a planet involved) and i was wondering if you guys could get a pictures for me? One of each type of droid, each archon, M4-78 himself, and the maps of the areas. but either way I would appreciate any help you guys are willing to give and if you are wondering why I need the pictures is because the campaign is on roll20 (on online board type thing) but seriously thank you guys for the support and I love this community.

I will. Thank you. But I still need some more pictures but when I get them i will definitely let you know :)

i will thank you but i still need some more pictures but when i get them i will defiantly let you know :D

Is this a Star Wars: Force and Destiny - Fantasy Flight Games kinda thing? Or a modified DnD kinda thing?

its a homebrew system i came up with its based off of kotor 1&2 and DND 3.5

Okay interesting.  I was going to suggest THIS if it was the former.

I can get you pictures of the droids and the maps. I suggest also trying to track down the "Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide". It's out of print but it's out there...

I can get you pictures of the droids and the maps. I suggest also trying to track down the "Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide". It's out of print but it's out there...

if you could get me them that would be great i would really appricate it